We pride ourselves on providing quality medical care to you and your entire family.
Each physician is board certified in Family Practice and cares for his/her own patients. At times, your physician may be away from the office, but rest assured that one of the other physicians or mid-level providers is available to meet your health care needs. We also have physical therapy, x-ray, mammography, and phlebotomy services, as well as a dietician. At Fox Valley Family Physicians we strive to offer our patients convenient, high-quality care.
Our entire staff is happy to serve you and answer your questions regarding our broad range of services. Thank you again for entrusting Fox Valley Family Physicians to care for you.
- Newborn care / well and sick baby visits / immunizations
- Minor surgery including cyst/lump removal and laceration care
- Colposcopy and related procedures
- Routine gynecologic care
- Mole / skin tag / wart care
- Dietician consults and classes
- IUD placement and removal
- Well and sick child care
- School physicals
- Early morning hours starting at 7:30
- Digital X-ray
- Digital mammography
- Dexa Scan
- Physical Therapy