Patient Portal link:
Services available via FVFP Patient Portal:
- View your medical summary
- Appointment requests
- Medication refill requests
- Update personal information
- View/print your healthcare document
FVFP Patient Portal is only available to patients 18 years and older.
Office Visit Summary:
For patients 18 years and older, a brief summary of today’s office visit will be available upon request after 3 business days. This summary includes your medication list, problem list, allergies, and lab results (once they have been reviewed by your physician). Please note that some lab results may take up to two weeks to reach your physician.
If you are interested in accessing your medical record online, please ask our office for a PIN in one of the following two ways.
There are two ways for a patient to obtain a PIN letter to access the patient portal.
- Phone: A patient may call the FVFP Medical Records Dept. (630)232-2200 (Ext. 156) and request a PIN letter. They will be required to pick up the letter at the front desk of the Geneva or Elburn office and show a photo ID.
- In-Office: A patient may request the PIN letter at the check-out desk after an office visit. PIN letters will only be given to patients 18 years of age and older. Only the patient may request and pickup a PIN letter for themselves, not a family member or any other patient.
Requests for this information should be made through our medical records department, 630-232-2200.