Welcome! Fox Valley Family Physicians appreciates your selection of our practice to care for your family’s health needs. We pride ourselves on providing quality medical care to you and your entire family.
Each physician is board certified in Family Practice and cares for his/her own patients. At times, your physician may be away from the office, but rest assured that one of the other physicians or mid-level providers is available to meet your health care needs. We also have physical therapy, x-ray, mammography, and phlebotomy services, as well as a dietician. At Fox Valley Family Physicians we strive to offer our patients convenient, high-quality care.
Our entire staff is happy to serve you and answer your questions regarding our broad range of services. Thank you again for entrusting Fox Valley Family Physicians to care for you.
Our office hours are by appointment only. You can reach our office staff at 630-232-2200 at the following times:
|Monday||7 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m. to noon|
By calling our office number, 630-232-2200, after hours, you will reach our answering service. The doctor on call will be notified and will contact you to discuss your care and treatment if needed. All non-emergency calls, including prescription refills, should be made during routine office hours when your medical record is available.
Routine appointment scheduling, general information and prescription refills will be handled during our regularly scheduled office hours. Messages taken by the receptionists will be given to the physician who will either call you or relay the information through one of our well-trained staff members.
When calling for an appointment, please indicate to the receptionist your symptoms and the nature of the consultation requested. This enables us to reserve an adequate amount of time for your particular problem(s). New patients are asked to arrive for their appointment 10 minutes early. We will take a copy of your insurance card and verify your insurance as you wait.
A sincere attempt is made to adhere to our appointment schedule. Because emergencies do arise and will complicate the best of schedules, we ask for your understanding at these times. If you will be late for, or cannot keep an appointment, please give us reasonable notice.
All of our physicians are active staff members at Delnor Hospital, Geneva.
You are required to give us a copy of your insurance card on your first visit and each time thereafter that you change insurance companies. For your convenience, we bill all insurance companies, including Medicare. It is your responsibility to pay your copayment (if applicable) and any outstanding patient due balance in full at the time you check in for your appointment. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
In order to provide medical care to you more conveniently in our office, Fox Valley Family Physicians has added Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners to our staff. They are licensed healthcare professionals who practice medicine with physician supervision. Our mid-level providers are available to provide care to our patients but always under the supervision of your physician, who maintains the overall responsibility for your care. They may perform the following during your visit:
- Obtaining your medical history
- Performing physical examinations
- Ordering and performing diagnostic tests
- Diagnosing and treating common medical problems
- Assisting in Surgery
- Administering emergency care
- Prescribing medicine
Fox Valley Family Physicians is very proud to have these healthcare professionals working with us.
- Delnor-Community Health System: Includes the Geneva-based hospital as well as the Health and Wellness Center, Home Health Services, Health Care Foundation, Residential Living and the Family Health Center in Elburn.
- Familydoctor.org: Health information for the whole family from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- WebMD: News, advice and help.
- National Institutes of Health: Lots of health information from the governmental agency.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: This federal agency has a wealth of health information. Click on “Health Topics A-Z” at the top of the home page for a complete list.
- Vaccine Information: Information about specific diseases and the vaccines that prevent them from the Immunization Action Coalition.
- CDC immunization schedules